TRSTools Version 1.06
June 28, 2011 by Matthew Reed
This release contains bug fixes and several new features:
- A faulty format detection routine that was rejecting many NEWDOS/80 disks is now fixed (thanks to Ira Goldklang).
- TRSTools now offers read-only support for the most common Montezuma Micro and LNW80 CP/M formats.
- TRSTools now offers read-only support for Color Computer RSDOS disks.
- The file properties and disk properties dialog boxes now only show information pertaining to the file system.
- TRSREAD and TRSWRITE were also updated with these changes to version 4.29.