TRSTools Version 1.07
December 19, 2011 by Matthew Reed
This release contains several bug fixes:
- A format recognition bug was causing TRSDOS 1.3 data disks to sometimes be treated as Montezuma Micro CP/M disks (thanks to Ira Goldklang).
- Under some circumstances, TRSTools would crash when loading LDOS disks, even ones it had created (thanks to Richard Banks).
- NEWDOS/86 disks are now recognized for both read and write access (suggested by Ira Goldklang).
- The file viewer will now default to a hexadecimal view when an improperly constructed CMD file is viewed.
- The amount of free space on a disk is now correctly calculated for NEWDOS/80 disks.
- TRSREAD and TRSWRITE were also updated with these changes to version 4.30.