TRSTools version 1.08
January 22, 2013 by Matthew Reed
This release contains many new features and bug fixes:
- TRSTools now includes read and write support for over thirty-two TRS-80 CP/M formats, including Holmes, Lobo, LNW, Radio Shack, and Montezuma Micro. (Many thanks to Ira Goldklang for testing.)
- Model I TRSDOS 2.7 and 2.8 are now supported for reading and writing.
- The “Disk properties” dialog box displays PDRIVE values for NEWDOS/80 disks (suggested by Ira Goldklang).
- The recognition of NEWDOS/80 disks is much improved. The geometry of even heavily damaged NEWDOS/80 disks can now usually be detected.
- The built-in file viewer supports MULTIDOS high-resolution images and does a better job recognizing Level II BASIC files.
It also contains several bug fixes:
- The TRSDOS 1.3 file date and size values are now correct for new files.
- The graphic display in the file viewer is no longer locked out after a hexadecimal file display (thanks to Ira Goldklang).
TRSREAD and TRSWRITE are updated to version 4.32 with the same bug fixes, added disk formats, and one new feature:
- TRSREAD has a new -o option to always overwrite files (suggested by Ira Goldklang).